Saturday, March 3, 2007
Me and My Blog
Hi my name is Tim and this is my blog. I've never had a blog before, but it sure seems like fun. I get to write all sorts of things down for all sorts of people to see, and they probably will never see my face. One of my big problems is that I don't say what's on my mind. This blog is going to say what I think, and what I feel, and anything else that may pop into my head. I am from New York, and I attend Indiana University of Pennsylvania which isn't even a big name school. Some people would call me crazy, but im just dumb. I'm not really dumb, I ended up here for a couple of reasons. The first is that I had heard of their marching program from a friend, and I always liked marching. The second is that I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted to do with my life, so I figured I would pick a school with everything. The third reason is pure laziness. I only applied to three schools and one of them I never intended to go to. So you could call my choice a coin flip if you really wanted to. I was wondering just now if anybody else likes hot and spicy cheez-its. I like them a lot in case you were wondering. Although they aren't really as good as cheddar jack cheez-its. Anyway the moral of the story is that this is my blog, and it should always be entertaining. If it isn't, please file a complaint, and I promise not to get back to you, and to do absolutely nothing about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Thank God...someone who can just have some fun with this. And I think Cheez-Its are ultra-grody. My junk snack of choice is New York Bagel Chips.
It looks like your haveing a lot of fun with this. You should let your feelings out, it helps a lot. I don't buy a lot of junk food very often but those cheez its sound tasty! I love spicy food. I was wondering what part of new york you were from cuz my friend goes to college in new york.
Whats up man...wow..i think i like your page alot and just ur writin style in general becaue u say what ever comes to mind. But then I find it funny because i feel the same way about not expressing my feelings but its all good though. So what instrument do u play cause i play the drums and a huge part of me wished that i could have played the snare in the marching band. How do u like the marching band? Would u recomend it to someone who is really considering marching?
I like the way your blog is set up and how you dont care if any one likes it. Its rather funny how your go from talking about cheese its to why you go to iup. an what part of new york are you from alot of my buddys that are marines live there an what instrument do you play.
Hey there Tim, that was a super blog intro! I also like cheez-its. White Cheddar is my favorite though. We should get together some time and eat cheez-its. What is a New York Bagel Chip? I have no idea what Dr. Craig is talking about. How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? There, over 50!
Bok Timmerknicker! Just wanted to say. Nice intro. You should speak more vocally, I used to be real quiet, but life is a bit easier if you speak your mind. Just a thought.
Keep up the whole whatever i daon't care what people think thing, it works. it actually makes this an entertaining assignment, I personally hate the whole idea of a blog, it makes me cringe, but as long as someone is getting some enjoyment out of it, a guess it is serving its purpose
Post a Comment